Bernie, Printer Technician
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified

I cant get my kodak printer to connect with my computer to

I can't get my kodak printer to connect with my computer to print the page after changing the ink (NNN) NNN-NNNNJanet
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bernie replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for asking your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be your expert today.

I'm very sorry but JustAnswer doesn't have phone support, I can only communicate with you here on this page, if you would like to continue with me, please let me know the exact model of your Kodak printer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Would like help for the $15.00 it is a Kodak ESP 3200 Series all-in-one Printer.
Expert:  Bernie replied 4 years ago.
Do you see any error lights/messages on the printer or errors on the computer?

If so, please describe the error message
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is still showing low like I never put the new ink cartridges in. Printed the test sheet and is OK. It prints a copy fine but not from the computer say like airline itineraries......should we unplug it? I downloaded the CD for the Kodak easyShare-It did not help. I am also do to update my microsoft word to 2010 because my freebees have run out, I don't think that should stop it from printing. Janet
Expert:  Bernie replied 4 years ago.
I believe what's happening is the driver has gotten out of sync with the printer, it doesn't appear to be a hardware issue at this time since the test sheet prints ok. These are my last questions and I'll have some steps for you to try right after this:

Is this printer on the network, or is it directly connected via USB cable to your computer?

Also, are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Mac?

If not sure, click HERE. On that page, under Operating system, it will say what you have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Window 7 Home Premire. Should we download the new 7.3 version? I think it is on a USB cable.

Expert:  Bernie replied 4 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX ahead and turn off and disconnect the printer from the pc > Click the Windows Start button > Devices and Printers > Right click and remove your Kodak printer listed there

Click the Windows Start button > Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Remove any Kodak printer programs/drivers there too

Restart your pc, then return to this page > Click HERE to download the printer driver, then install it > Turn on and reconnect the printer only when asked by setup > When finished reinstalling the printer, restart the computer one last time, then try to print.

Let me know if that clears it up, if not, don't press Accept yet and we will try some other steps, just post back here first, thank you.