Bernie
Bernie, Printer Technician
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified
46068869

My epson printer will not print text from the computer or from

My epson printer will not print text from the computer or from just using it to copy from a separate sheet. The color aspects come through. The inks are full. HELP ME! I am not totally savvy with electronic things so be simple. TY !!!

Click HERE

And on the page it takes you to, click clean the printhead nozzles, then follow the directions it gives you. Run the printhead cleaning 2-3 times and see if that fixes the printing issue.

Let me know if that clears it up, if not, don't press Accept yet and we will try some other steps, just post back here first.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OMG The printer cleaned them. But not nothing will print when I click PRINT! The tiny window on the printer screen is a different color, too.

I see, after you ran the printhead cleanings, some nozzle pattern test pages should have printed out automatically right after, do you see any print on these pages, or are they blank as well?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I mean now nothing will print

I understand, I am trying to find out if this is a problem with the printheads, or if it is just your printer driver on the computer. Don't try to print anything from the computer for now.

Instead, when you try a printhead cleaning (using these steps, click HERE), check to see if the nozzle test sheet that prints out automatically after the printhead cleaning is also blank, or if it shows the nozzle pattern.