Richard, Technician
Experience:  AAS Degree in Computer Technology.

Need to change ink cartridge in HP deskjet 3054 printer. dont

Need to change ink cartridge in HP deskjet 3054 printer. don't know how to remove cartridge to replace it. how eject?

Hi. I am Rick. I will be your expert.

When you get to the cartridges Lightly press down on the cartridge to release it, and then pull the cartridge out to remove it from its slot. See if that works.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
took it our. put new one in. but now there's a carriage jam. says i should clear it. eeeek. how?
Try turning the machine off, wait 60 seconds and turn it back on. See if that clears it. Before you do that make sure the cartridges are in tight .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Richard, but I solved it. It was surprising to me how hard it was to get the cartridge out and then to reinsert the new one. I was fearful of breaking something. I don't actually think there was a real jam. I took the paper out, reinserted it and started it over and it worked.

This is a very helpful "service".