Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Hi I have a HP Deskjet F380. I would like to scan a document,

Hi

I have a HP Deskjet F380. I would like to scan a document, transfer the scanned image to my HP laptop & then e mail. I have no printer manual so have no idea how to do this!

Can you help?

Regards

Paul
1. Click Start , point to All Programs , point to Accessories , and then click Paint .
2. Click File , and then click From Scanner or Camera .
3. Make any desired setting changes.
4. Click Scan .
5. Now click on the file menu and click on save as. Save the file to your desktop.

Now to email it open your email and click on new/compose. Click on either the paper clip or attach icon. Then point it to the file you just saved and it will attach that scan to your email.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back is appreciated.