Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience

Hi I have a HP Deskjet F380. I would like to scan a document,

I have a HP Deskjet F380. I would like to scan a document, transfer the scanned image to my HP laptop & then e mail. I have no printer manual so have no idea how to do this!

Can you help?

1. Click Start , point to All Programs , point to Accessories , and then click Paint .
2. Click File , and then click From Scanner or Camera .
3. Make any desired setting changes.
4. Click Scan .
5. Now click on the file menu and click on save as. Save the file to your desktop.

Now to email it open your email and click on new/compose. Click on either the paper clip or attach icon. Then point it to the file you just saved and it will attach that scan to your email.

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back is appreciated.