Richard, Technician
Experience:  AAS Degree in Computer Technology.

kodak esp 7250 has new ink but will not print on paper. Changed

Customer Question

kodak esp 7250 has new ink but will not print on paper. Changed ink still same problem. run clean, calation test.Demo test internet setup print nothing but white paper comes out.Removed print head cleaned still nothing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.

Hi. I am Rick. I will be your expert.

There are only a couple of causes for this. Try removing the cartridges and use a q-tip with some windex on it to clean the contact points on the cartridge and the carrier Make sure the printer is unplugged. When completely dry put the cartridges back in and see if it works. Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Did not work.same problem
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Ok If that did not work the only thing left is a bad printhead. You can order a new printhead from Kodak for about $50 and the instructions for replacing it come with the new one.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
already replaced printhead,had new one in stock but it did not help.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
So let me see if I have this right, you have changed the ink cartridges and the printhead and still get nothing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That is correct. So far nothing has helped.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
The only thing left from here is the control board has a short in it. This would be a expensive repair and not worth the expense. There is no easy fix for that.