Printer Support
Printer Support, Technician
Experience:  I have a computer, printer, scanner and fax repair shop. If I can help you fix your problem on her I'd like to help.
60046762

My HP Photosmart C8180 Will not scan douments to computer

My HP Photosmart C8180 Will not scan douments to computer My computer is a Mac

Printer Support :

You should download the latest drivers here and install them. This will likely fix your problem.

Printer Support :

Let me know if that helps. If it does please hit accept so I me receive credit for my answer. If you still need more help just ask.

Printer Support :

Hello

Printer Support :

I am going to have to step out now for a bit. Please update me a let me know if that works or if you need more support.

Customer:

That did work so that I could bring a document into the Mac. Another question. Do you know if there is a way to bring the document into the Mac as a PDF file. If not, do you know of a good scanner to get that would be able to bring a document into the Mac as a PDF file. or do I give it up and bring it into my pc. Thanks, Mike