John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I need to reinstall MP Navigator EX 1.0 on my HP computer that

I need to reinstall MP Navigator EX 1.0 on my HP computer that uses a wireless connection and Windows 7 home premium. I am concerned that I might lose document printing ability. Last time that happened i had to pay an IT guy to come help me. Doesn't seem to be an easy place to just get just this software . Hope this makes sense. Thanks. Lou
Hello, I am John C., Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

What's your router brand and model? Please click "Reply to expert" to let me know. Thank you

John C.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Actiontec (through Verizon) not sure if 30C07 is the model #. Just so you know everything is downstairs and I'm up w/ the HP computer. Thanks
OK, first please find and verify your wireless network password XXXXX the steps below from your computer with Windows 7:

1- Click Start

2- Click Control Panel

3- NOW, make sure you select "View by: LARGE ICONS" on the upper right corner.

4- Click "Network and Sharing Center"

5- Click "Manage Wireless Networks" on the left

6- Double click your wireless network name

7- Click the "Security" tab

8- Click "Show characters"

9- Now find your password XXXXX to "Network security key". Write this password XXXXX This is your wireless network password.

We will need it when configuring the printer.

Please click the "Reply to expert" button below to let me know if you found your wireless network password XXXXX not.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I already know my password, do you need it now?

No, I don't need it. I just want you to verify it. Do you have Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit?. Please click Start, then right click "Computer" and select Properties to find out the version.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
64 bit. (I got you back on line)
Thank you!. Please remember I do not receive a salary from this company. I am an independent Computer Science Engineer with more than 10 years of experience working with Printers, and now working here. The only way for me to be compensated for my time is when the customer (You) click the Accept button when satisfied. Thank you for your help and understanding.

Please note I do NOT work for CANON so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them. Thank you

Please download and install the newest MP Navigator for your printer, version 1.07 from here -----> <=== Click Here

It says "XP 64 bit" but it's the same for Windows 7 64 bit.

Please scroll down and select the "I have read and understood ....." and then click the DOWNLOAD button

Download and Install it

After you follow my solution, please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button

Thank you

John C.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
let me try it 1st