Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience:  Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.
27991594

INstallation error: HP Network device support(HPSLPSVC) could

INstallation error: HP Network device support(HPSLPSVC) could not be stopped. etc...

Fatal error

MSI.netdevicemanager01

something like.... that
Category: Printers
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX have been repairing Electronics Professionally for over 13+ years and currently own a Shop in FL.

Do you get this error when your trying to install the software again and it doesn't complete?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. Documents wouldn't print even though the printer was connected. In the status box for the printer, for a 3 page document, it would display printing 1/3,2/3,3/3,4/3.....up to 12/3. Then after a few minutes, an error would pop up. Restarting, complete shutdown, nothing would fix that problem. So I thought I would uninstall the printer drivers and reinstall. Upon reinstalling, the previously mentioned error happened.

It came after it asked how I connect to the computer. I connect wirelessly, so I chose through the network. that's the point where the error stopped the installation.

Did I give more info than you wanted to know?EmbarassedSmile

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX gave me a lot better of an understanding on where your at with the printer.
If you like, I can connect to you remotely and see exactly what may be causing this issue and fix it for you. Let me know. I want charge you anything extra for the additional service.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That would be awesome. I am at work and won't be home until about 6:11pm est. Would that be OK?
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Yeah, that's cool. I'm going to be in a call at 5pm EST to work on another HP printer that isn't printing out christmas cards and shouldn't take me long. Let me know when your home and I'll let you now where I'm at. :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm home and ready when you are....
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Ok cool. I'm wrapping up on my 5 o'clock and will let you know the minute I'm done. Thanks :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What is your ETA?
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Getting closer my friend. We had a lot more issues than we thought. I'll be spending all the time we need as well to get you up and going. I'm a very determined person. :) Should be much longer.
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
I am very sorry for the wait! I just finished with my remote session that took nearly 8 hours do. I'll do the same for you and will stay with it till your fixed. Let me know when is a good time for you and I'll book you in as priority! Thanks, Carl
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I believe that Monday around 6:30pm EST would work. Is that time OK? Thanks!
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
It will have to be just a little later than 6:30. I have to get my brother from the Airport at 6PM tomorrow. It was have to be around 9PM tomorrow.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That would be OK. I'll be ready @ 9:00 EST. Thanks!
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Sounds great! Talk to you then.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Sorry. I had to get my brother from the Airport and ran into some traffic. I'm here and ready. Let me know if your available.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Cool deal. Well, let's see what we can find. All I need you to do is click on the link below, agree to the box, and join the session. I'll be able to connect to you from there. Here's the link: http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=683791a4-6eb8-4027-9477-d164064c2906&SUPPORT=NET.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Whenever you're ready

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Glad I was able to find and repair all the corruption in your Computer and get your HP Software and Printer Working again for you.

If you are satisfied with my services, please press the Accept Button as that is the only way that I can get paid for my time. Even after you Accept,the question is not closed and I am still available for follow ups if you still have additional questions. Positive Feedback and Bonus's are always highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Carl
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience: Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.