Printer Expert
Printer Expert, Printer Pro
Experience:  Expert in all major brands and models.
47701907

the printers ink pads are at the end of their service lif

Customer Question

the printer's ink pads are at the end of their service life.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Printer Expert replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to the justanswer.

What is the model number and brand name of the printer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
epson artisan 710

i have attached a video for your reference to Artison 700 and 800 series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofduop5UwJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlILcF8rWys

let me know if you have any question.

Printer Expert, Printer Pro
Experience: Expert in all major brands and models.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oky i purchase the 38.oo to bring my ink pads back to life and i still cant use my printer wha should i do

did you check the video how it show you can replace it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no thats not it l need you to bring it back to life

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
l told her that my epson artisan 710 ink pads are at the end of their service life for her to bring it back to lfe
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.

you have to open the cover then you can access the inkpad as show in the video.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no l need you to reprogram it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
its still the same she needs to reprogram it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how can i stop my epson 710 artisan to stop blinking it tells me on the screen the printer ink pads are at the end of their service you send me a video and i did what they show and it still don't stop blinking i cant use my printer and m status say were waiting for you can you please help me fix my printer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
i need to find out why my epson artisan 710 is still blinking i payed please help

Turn off the printer let the power be connected do not remove the power from the printer

press down the Power button as you are holding it down holding the Stop/ Reset button.

When the Power is on then press the Stop/Reset button twice, please make sure to keep holding the Power button down.

Now release the Power button and the Stop/Reset button
you will see the the printer into a service mode. you will have to select the menu selection

As the on/off lights goes green, press the Stop/Reset button as per the reset list given below
Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange
and green, starting with orange.)

you need to press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it doesnt do nothing my printer says stop/clear setting it doesnt say stop/reset button can you pls make sure your talking about the artisan 710

When the Power is on then press the Stop button twice, please make sure to keep holding the Power button down.

Now release the Power button and the Stop button

As the on/off lights goes green, press the Stop button 4 times
Each time the Stop button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange
and green, starting with orange.)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i need to reset my program ink pad counter what should i do?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
my epson artison 710's ink pads are at the end of their service life. l need to reset or reprogram my printer they told me press and hold the on button then press the stop/clear settings button twice but when l press stopbuton the printer turns of
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi!

I’m a moderator for this category and I see you haven’t gotten a follow up response yet. I’m not sure there are any Experts online with the specific expertise you’re looking for – how would you like to proceed?

We can email you when an Expert is ready for you, if you like.