Welcome back to Just Answer. I am Shaheen again.
If you haven't added any book from sources other than Kobo Store, then you can perform a factory and start from the beginning by syncing with the correct account.
To perform a factory reset:
1. Press the Menu button
2. Select Settings from the Menu
3. On the ‘Advanced Settings’ screen, press up on the Navigation pad to move to the links at the top of the screen
4. Select the ‘Advanced’ link. Your eReader offers a factory reset option.
5. Use the Navigation pad to select RESET Device Now.
6. When asked whether you want to proceed, Select Continue.
If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Otherwise if you are satisfied with my answer, please click on any one of the right three smilies, as thats the only way I get paid here for helping you.