Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a kodak esp office 6150 printer and can not get it to

Customer Question

I have a kodak esp office 6150 printer and can not get it to print in the wireless mode.
I bought a new lap top and have downloaded all of the information and can print when the cord is connected. However when I try to print wireless I get the message printer can't be found.
When I originally set up the printer with the old lap top I had to get Kodak technical support to take control of the computer and they downloaded some type update befor it would work. I lost the 800 number and can't find it on the website to get help... can you help me ???? Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shaheen replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to assist you with this.

1. Press Home.

2. Press to select Network Settings, then press OK.

3. With WiFi Setup Wizard selected, press OK. The printer searches for available wireless networks within range, then displays the list in order of signal strength.

4. Press to select your network, then press OK.
  5. If your network requires a password, "Enter Security String" and a keyboard appear on the LCD. Use the LCD keyboard to enter the security string
  6. When the confirmation message appears, press OK.

If the printer is successfully connected, the Wi-Fi status light will be on.

Let me know, if you still face any difficulty..

Else if that solved the issue, kindly click 'Accept', as thats the only way I get paid for assisting you.

Kindly let me know, if you have any concerns, before leaving negative feedback. It will be a pleasure to assist you in anyway possible. Your satisfaction is most important. Bonus payments and positive feedback are very valuable and highly appreciated.
Shaheen, Technician
Experience: Chief Technical Officer for 2+ years
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
when i press home nothing happens
Expert:  Shaheen replied 3 years ago.
Turn the printer off (Off from the power outlet as well)

After 10 seconds, turn it back on.

Now press 'Home' button and let me know how it goes...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Shaheen, I followed your instructions and the printer says WSP ready but also show the network at 90%. I restarted both the lap top and printer and tried to print and get the same message, printer not found
Expert:  Shaheen replied 3 years ago.
After it shows the network at 90% and you select that network, were you able to continue with the steps mentioned successfully?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I went to the setup utility it shows the printerr but listed the connection as USB
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Shaheen, did my last reply make sense???? After selecting the network the printer referred me to the computer to select programs-select kodak-select printer setup utility. when I selected the printer set up utility the printer was listed and below the connection said USB. I tried clicking on it to see if I could change it but nothing happened. I clicked on next and it said "if I had other computers that would access the printer to be sure to download the software. the only option was done....What now ????
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
shaheen is off line
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you.

Please go to the link given below, download the PDF document which has instructions to set the wireless printer.

http://resources.kodak.com/support/pdf/en/manuals/AiOPrinters/ESP_C315/ESP_Printer_WNSG_en-US.pdf

If you have any questions, please let me know. If the issue resolved or the response was helpful, please click ACCEPT, so that I can get paid for my time and effort.

Thank you.
S H E F I N
Experience: Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Had a lityerati which died so I bought a kobo
ereader model #n647b . Had an account at kobo under
xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx but when I set up the new reader, I mistakenly
set it up under xxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx . I would like to change the
account at kobo to the xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx so my existing library
will sync up on the new reader....Thanks

Expert:  Shaheen replied 2 years ago.

Welcome back to Just Answer. I am Shaheen again.

If you haven't added any book from sources other than Kobo Store, then you can perform a factory and start from the beginning by syncing with the correct account.

To perform a factory reset:

1. Press the Menu button

2. Select Settings from the Menu

3. On the ‘Advanced Settings’ screen, press up on the Navigation pad to move to the links at the top of the screen

4. Select the ‘Advanced’ link. Your eReader offers a factory reset option.

5. Use the Navigation pad to select RESET Device Now.

6. When asked whether you want to proceed, Select Continue.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Otherwise if you are satisfied with my answer, please click on any one of the right three smilies, as thats the only way I get paid here for helping you.