John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

mp250 how do i clean the print heads

Customer Question

mp250 how do i clean the print heads
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Engineer John C., welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for asking your question.

Please remember I do not receive a salary from this company. I am an independent Computer Science Engineer with more than 10 years of experience working with Printers, and now working here. The only way for me to be compensated for my time is when the customer (You) click the Accept button when satisfied. Thank you for your help and understanding.

After you follow my solution, please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

Please follow the steps below from the printer's control panel:

Press the (Maintenance) button repeatedly until H appears.

(2) Press the Black or Color button. (If the black is the issue, select Black)

The machine starts cleaning the Print Head.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit / debit / or PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John C.
John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience: CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dear john C.:

I let a friend of mine use my computer and now it keeps refusing to
let me proceed to my email and other information on the internet. it
keeps coming up that internet explorer has a diagnose problem. what
he did is to add google chrome to my computer which i do not want and
i think he also messed up the dns server? i hope i have this term
right. you would not believe how slow my computer is now and i pay
bell for fast internet service. i forget how i get you on line so
that i can pay you. please get in touch with me. tracy owens.
also i am supposed to operate on windows xp.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi:

i already sent you a message regarding my computer and how it does not
seem to be working properly. just wanted to give you my telephone
number since it is very hard to get my email right now. my telephone
number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. i hope i don't have a computer virus. thank
you

tracy owens
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello Tracy, I am John C. again, I am here to help you.

What Operative System version do you have ? (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc?)

Thank you