Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience

My printer is again pulling the paper to one side and is therefore

My printer is again pulling the paper to one side and is therefore not printing it correctly. Should this be returned to Kodak for repair or replacement?
Turn the machine off then unplug it and disconnect the usb cable (if there is one connected if not skip any USB cable steps).
Remove all paper from the machine and then blow out the feed roller and paper tray thoroughly with compressed air three or four times.
Once done plug in back in and insert a single sheet of paper.
Turn the machine on and then connect the usb cable. Then please test the machine and see if the problem is still there.

If it is next remove all the paper from the machine.
Then with a flashlight look very closely at both the paper feed roller, as well as inside the machine around the ink cartridges.
Something as small as a pin stuck in either area could cause this problem.

Unfortunately if the problem is still there after this it means the feed roller has failed and needs to be replaced.
Replacing this part however can sometimes cost more than replacing the machine itself. However if the machine is less than a year old it will be covered by your warranty.

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back is appreciated.