Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
Here ya go! Here are the steps to repalce your cartridges!!
1. Turn on your Epson printer.
2. If a cartridge is expended, you see a message on the printer’s LCD screen. The icon on the screen indicates which color to replace. Press Start.
If you’re replacing a cartridge before you see a message on the printer’s LCD screen, press the Setup button. Press or to select Ink Cartridge Replacement, then press Start.
3. Open the scanner.
4. Open the cartridge cover.
5. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it. Dispose of it carefully. Do not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill it.
6. Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it four or five times. (Do not shake a cartridge after opening the package; ink may leak.)
7. Remove the cartridge from the package, but be careful not to touch the green chip on the cartridge.
8. Remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
9. Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
10. Once you replace all the necessary cartridges, close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.
11. Lower the scanner.
12. Press Start to begin priming the ink. This takes about 2 minutes.
When you see a completion message on the LCD screen, ink priming is finished.