Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

My Canon MX700 printer is not printing black. Ive cleaned, deep cleaned and replace

My Canon MX700 printer is not printing black.
I've cleaned, deep cleaned and replaced the ink cartridge and said a few rosaries. The other colors are functioning.
Any suggestions?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 years ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name is XXXXX XXXXX today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

It seem the contacts on the print head are damaged and you have to replace the print head to resolve the issue, but before that you can follow the steps below to remove the print head and then cleaning the copper contacts on them with a cotton swab dampened in distilled water until they are clean, after drying them reseat the print head and check the issue. If the problem persist then replace the print head to resolve the issue.

1. Raise the print head lock lever.

2. Tilt the print head slightly towards the front of the machine and lift out gently.

Print head nozzles <1> , electrical contacts <2>, or ink supply ports <3>.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can I get a print head where I bought the printer?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 years ago.
Do you have tried to clean the print head? If yes, then try the steps once again but this time try to clean with rubbing alochol and check the issue. If the problem persist, then you can buy the print head from the links below.Please remember to click Accept, if you are satisfied with my time and effort.