Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Adobe Flash installer is asking me to close brccmctl before

Adobe Flash installer is asking me to close brccmctl before it can finish installing. What is it
That is usually the brother control center it would be on the tray on your computer near the clock. Right click on it and click on either close or exit. You can also press ctrl+alt+delete on the keyboard and open the task manager. Then click on the processes tab at the top. Look for brccmctlin that list and click on it so it is highlighted then click on end process. When asked yes or no click on yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back is appreciated.