Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelors in Electronics and Proficient in troubleshooting Computer and Printer-related problems
383181

My printer is paused. I cannot print anything. What do I

Customer Question

My printer is paused. I cannot print anything. What do I do. I put my password XXXXX and it said it was wrong. Can you help me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sandeep Pamarati replied 3 years ago.

Sandeep Pamarati :

Hello Sir/Maam,

Sandeep Pamarati :

Happy to help you

Sandeep Pamarati :

Please let me know the printer make and model number ?

Sandeep Pamarati :

Please let me know the operating system ?

Sandeep Pamarati :

I will help you...

Customer:

Dear Sir,

Customer:

The printer is a HPPhoto smart Plus all-in-one B210 series printer, Wireless.

Customer:

The computor is iMac wireless also. Hope this will help you.

Customer:

Thanks

Sandeep Pamarati, Engineer
Experience: Bachelors in Electronics and Proficient in troubleshooting Computer and Printer-related problems
Thanks for the above information

Please see the below information....

I am providimg the steps for windows xp if not let me know .....

Manually clear the print queue

Return to the Printers and Faxes folder that you opened earlier in this document.

Right-click the name of the product, and then click Open .

Click Printer , and then click Cancel All Documents .

Click Yes to confirm the action.

If documents remain in the print queue, restart the computer.

Try printing again.

If the issue persists , continue to the next solution.

Restart the Print Spooler device

On the Windows taskbar, click Start , click Control Panel , and then double-click Administrative Tools .

Double-click Services .

In the list of Services , double-click Print Spooler . The Print Spooler Properties window opens.

Click Stop to stop the Print Spooler.

Click Start to restart the Print Spooler.

Click OK .

Restart the computer.

Try printing again.

Perform a power reset

A power reset drains the power from the product and returns to the same settings after restarting. A power reset is a common troubleshooting step, and you can perform one for conditions like print jobs getting stuck in the queue.

Press the Power button to turn on the product.

With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.

Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

Wait at least 15 seconds.

Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.

If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

if still problem is there need to updated the drivers link is here ...need to select the operating system from the drop downlist then download the drivers and then reinstall them afresh...

Let meknow if it helps....

Thanks for your time
Good Day to you
JS2348