ratonxi, Engineer
Experience:  B.Sc in Physics M.Sc. in Micro and NanoElectronics

I cant find my setup disk Pixma MP495 I need to use the sc

I cant find my setup disk Pixma MP495 I need to use the scanner
hi, thanks for using JA:

You can download an updated version of the MP495 drivers and software that came with the original CD by clicking here:

Once you are in the Canon Website, select your OS from the submenu. Then you will be able to download separately, the drivers for your printer.

You can also download the following software:

Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows), Solution Menu EX,
Easy-WebPrint EX, Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program, My Printer
Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX.

Regards! If that helped don't forget to accept my answer!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
their are quite a few Do I download 1 at a time and if so which ones. Also this is my first time using your service how do I pay you after I get everything And do I have to pay 28.00 everytime I use this service

If you only want to use the printer through the USB port connected to your computer, then you will only need the files under "Drivers" section, which is this one: MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64). Remember to install the driver prior connecting the printer to your computer.

Also, you can download the quick start guide for your printer, that may be useful, from the link bellow:

About the JustAnswer service, it's a pay per question Service. Each time you sent a Question they charge you 28$-actually it can be low or high than this value depending on the question- as deposit. If you are satisfied with my answer, accept it and you'll be paying for the service. If my answer wasn't helpful, then don't accept it, and you can ask for a refund [email protected] You can ask for more help about the service [email protected]

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I reconise the programs you sent. I put up 28.00. I hope that will do for now But this is my first time using this and I only Transfured 30 to the card But I will use this again and I am not sure how to get you. I will pay more next time cause I am always asking questions Or needing referance. I need some A/C pressure noncondenables referance do you have people that can refresh my memory and if you can leave your card. Thanks I believe I can handle it from here