Colin Vincent
Colin Vincent, Engineer
Experience:  City of Guilds 224, Kyocera, IBM, Novell certifications. 24 years IT experience.

how do I clear fault code 094-322 on my Xerox 260

how do I clear fault code 094-322 on my Xerox 260?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Colin Vincent replied 5 years ago.

Colin Vincent :

Hi there. That error is for the 2nd bias transfer roller not retracting. It could be a fault with the roller but i would open the transfer draw and check the connections and seating of everything and try it again. More often than not this clears the error.

I have read that online many places. My problem is, I don't know where this transfer roller is. Online it also said to clean the connections and I don't know where those are either. Also, I paid for what I thought was a phone conversation?

Colin Vincent :

We do not offer telephone support with this service. The transfer draw is the tray with the big green lever to open it which you will see when you open the main front door. When it is slid out you will see the fuser and transfer rollers etc inside the tray. power off and let it cool for a while first as the fuser area will be hot