bbl242003
bbl242003, Engineer
Experience:  Completed field work and Service Technician 2 years, Advanced Printing and Office essentials, A+ certified
55282750

HELP! I have a Epson styles NX110 printer. I replace all

HELP! I have a Epson styles NX110 printer. I replace all the ink jets and now it won't print. The printer turns on and the out of ink icon keeps blinking that it's empty.
Category: Printers
Expert:  bbl242003 replied 3 years ago.
Hello welcome my name is Bruce, "When you finish reading the Solution please scroll to the bottom part of this email to read about rewarding me with the accepted answer"

Please REMOVE all print cartridges, toners etc. and replace them with certified NEW replacements,

CHECK FOR A CLEAR TAPE ON THE END OF EACH INK CARTRIDGE OR A BANNER THAT MUST BE REMOVED IF YOUR USING A TONER CARTRIDGE. ENSURE TO REMOVE IT

AVOID REFILLS, as they normally clog your print nozzels and create permanent damage to your unit. AFTER CHANGING THE CARTRIDGES AND THE UNIT DOES NOT PRINT BUT DOES OPERATE, THEN YOUR PRINT HEAD NOZZLES ARE CLOGGED.

THEN

CLEAN PRINT HEAD
THIS MODEL may have blades that wipe off the print heads AFTER EVERY JOB. OPEN THE CARTRIDGE ACCESS door. You will see the ink cartridges move to the right, and then underneath the cartridges, a wiper will move to the front of the printer and move back. That little thing is wiping the cartridges so that it will not have ink gummed up on the print heads. THE same wiper may be functional but the print heads are gummed up! open the access cover, remove the cartridges, and locate the portion of the print head mentioned above. you will need lots of light and TRY cue tips with isoprophyl alcohol lightly rubbed against the print nozzles located on the print head, With enough light, you will not MISS IT!, IF YOU CAN NOT LOCATE THE LEVER FOR THIS SOLUTION, THEN PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP BELOW FOR THE NX110

Using the Control Panel
1.
Load a few sheets of plain paper in the sheet feeder.
2.
Make sure the Epson Stylus NX110 Series is on and the ink light is off.
3.
Hold down the Stop button for three seconds to start the cleaning cycle, which lasts around one minute.
The On light flashes throughout the cleaning cycle and stays on green when the cycle is finished.
Caution:
Never turn off the Epson Stylus NX110 Series during a cleaning cycle or you may damage it.
4.
Run a nozzle check to confirm that the print head is clean.
You may need to clean the print head up to 4 times. You can also turn off the Epson Stylus NX110 Series and wait at least 6 hours. Then try printing again.
From the Computer
1.
2.
Windows:
Right-click the printer icon in the bottom right corner of your screen (the taskbar) and select Head Cleaning.
Macintosh:
Open the Applications folder, open EPSON Printer Utility3, select your printer (if necessary), and click OK. Then select Head Cleaning.

3.
Follow the on-screen instructions to start the cleaning cycle, which lasts around one minute.
Caution:
4.
When the On light stops flashing and remains on, you can check to see if the nozzles are clean. Click Print Nozzle Check Pattern and click Print.
5.
Check the nozzle check pattern that prints to see if there are gaps in the lines.

6.
If there are no gaps, click Finish.
If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, click Clean to clean the print head again.

Bruce B- Unless you Press ACCEPT, I get nothing.Your funds are a deposit to JustAnswer NOT me.

Please DO NOT leave negative feedback. If my answer does not work for you, let me know and I will happily provide more relevant information. Please do not forget to ACCEPT this answer so that I may get paid. PLEASE continue to ask me questions if you have not reached resolution. I aim for 100 percent customer satisfaction in hope that you will return again for more expert assistance from a verified justanswer expert! I believe in positive feedback from all my clients! If your unhappy, continue to ask me questions until we find satisfaction in our client/expert relationship.Thank you for trusting us to provide you with everyday expert solutions!We hope you will return again soon! WHEN YOU HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE SOLUTION FOR YOU, THEN PLEASE ACCEPT EVEN IF YOU’RE A MEMBER, HAVE SUBSCRIPTION, TO INCLUDE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTIONS. NOTE, CAPS ARE ONLY USED TO ASSIST WITH READING EMPHASIZED AREAS AND AREAS OF HIGH IMPORTANCE.
bbl242003, Engineer
Experience: Completed field work and Service Technician 2 years, Advanced Printing and Office essentials, A+ certified