John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Canon printer MX860 Has a error B200 what is it and how do

Canon printer MX860 Has a error B200
what is it and how do we fix it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Unfortunately a B200 error is not a good one. B200 means "The internal temperature exceeded the specified value". That means the print head and logic board should be replaced. (The print head is the part of the printer that puts ink from the cartridges onto the page). Unfortunately this can sometimes cost more to replace than the machine itself.

If your printer is still in warranty please call Canon directly at 1-800-OK-CANON and ask for a free printer replacement.

Please note I do NOT work for CANON so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them. Thank you

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated