Neelima
Neelima, Engineer
Experience:  B.Tech in Electronics & Communication
29346447

A computer question regarding a KODAK ESP-7 Printer. An info

A computer question regarding a KODAK ESP-7 Printer. An info link suggested justanswer. My printer has failed to print anything despite new ink cartridges and cleaning the printhead. It would seem that the printhead needs to be replaced. The question is where can I get a printhead? My internet searches kept turning up only ink cartridges. I could get another printer, but it would seem that getting another printhead would be cheaper.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Neelima replied 5 years ago.

Neelima :

hi

Neelima :

welcome to justanswer

Neelima :

do you know the part number of the print head ?

Customer:

There are two numbers on the side of the PH: 0318B61A4E & 6J2159 (made in China).

Neelima :

kodak is saying that the replaceble print head are not available from the dealers. but you can request kodak to send the print head

Neelima :

you can goto this link and request one

Neelima :

they will ship to you

Customer:

I tried that Kodak link, but they were not helpful. I was unable to get to the point in their automated menu system to in the above PH code for a replacement. Since this printer is 2 years old, isn't there someone else who sells this?

Neelima :

i searched for the internet for that part number also . Its not available . only kodak sells this product

Neelima :

so the only way to get a replacement print head is to get in touch with them

Customer:

Time to get another printer?

Neelima :

I would suggest you go for another printer becuase this is 2 years old and servicing this one will cost you another printer's price

Neelima :

so its better to get a new one

Customer:

Thought so. Thanks.