John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

canon pixma mx310 in use memory lite is on .display says recieved

canon pixma mx310 in use memory lite is on .display says recieved in memory. I cannot recieve faxes
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button ONLY if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please follow ALL the steps below:

rint faxes received from memory when ink is low or paper has run out or paper has jammed. It may be necessary to press <Stop/Reset> to clear the error then attempt to print the fax from memory.

1. Press <FAX>, then press <Menu>. [FAX SETTINGS] will appear at the top row.

2. Use

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
    to select [MEMORY REFERENCE].

3. Press <OK>.

4. Use

Register Here
    to select [PRINT DOCUMENT] or [DELETE DOCUMENT].

If you select [PRINT DOCUMENT]:
    1. Press <OK>.

2. Use

Register Here
      to select the transaction number (TX/RX NO.) of the document you want to print, or enter the number using the numeric buttons. If you are unsure of the transaction number, print the MEMORY LIST
      Press <OK>.

3. Use[

Register Here
      ] to select <YES> to print the first page only, or use [

Register Here
      ] to select <NO> to print all pages of the document. (Received faxes begin at 5001. Faxes waiting to be transmitted start at 0001.)

4. Press <OK>.

5. To print another document, return to step 4b, or to finish printing, go to step 5.

If you select [DELETE DOCUMENT]:

6. Press <OK>.

7. Use to select the transaction number (TX/RX NO.) of the document you want to delete, or enter the number using the numeric buttons.

8. Press <OK>.

9. Use [

Register Here
      ] to select <YES>to delete document, or use [

Register Here
      ] to select <NO> not to delete the document.

10. Press <OK>. To delete another document, return to step 4g, or to finish deleting, go to step 5.

1. Press <Stop/Reset>.
    Source:canon.com

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience: CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.