Tom K
Tom K, Asst. Information Systems Manager
Experience:  BS in IT from UMass Lowell, 10+ years working in the computer technology field

Canon Image 2022i Error code E000007 We have the above error

Canon Image 2022i Error code E000007

We have the above error code. The 2nd problem in less than 18 months. Can you send me the approved service providers in Columbus Ohio on this copier?

The error code you are seeing is referring to the fixing (fuser) film needing to be replaced.

You can purchase the needed part from here:

If you have no further questions and are satisfied with my answer, please remember to click on Accept Answer to close this question. I will continue to work on this question with you until we find a solution that is acceptable to you. I receive no credit for your question until you click Accept.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I e-mailed that I ordered the part. Before accepting I need to confirm the part is the correct answer. How do I logon Tuesday after installing the part?
Add this page to your favorites/bookmarks or just use this link to get back here:
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This is the third response. When the part comes in possibly on Tuesday and it fixes the problem I will leave a positive response.

I am confident it will but accepting answer is not happening now.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The part is scheduled to arrive Thursday. I will respond when the part arrives and the error is resolved.
OK keep me updated!