John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Kodak ESP 7250 Printer Am trying to connect to wireless network.Menu

Kodak ESP 7250 Printer:
Am trying to connect to wireless network.
Menu reads: "Unable to join wireless network. Make sure you press the Push Button
Configuration button on the registrar".
Question: Where is the Push Button Configuration button & where is the "registrar"?
Will I be able to successfully connect to
wireless network after this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button ONLY if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below:

1- Click here ---> http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/tutorials/index.jhtml?id=0.1.30.26&lc=en&pq-path=4688&CID=go&idhbx=tutorials

2- Click "Select Product Type" and select "Printers"

2- Click "Select Product Category" and select "All in one printers"

3- Click "Select a topic" and select "ESP 7250 Installation"

4- Click GO

5- A new window will appear. Scroll down and click the Number 6 "Setting up your wireless printer"

6- In order to install your wireless printer, please follow ALL the instructions you will find there

7- Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

7- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have arrived at Choosing the connectioin.

See demo "Setting up your wireless printer" for instructions.

'WIRELESS' highlighted in red.

Have clicked all 3 buttons/indicators in rt hand top corner but the demo does not start; also clicked "Wireless" in red but no action.

What now?

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Please follow the steps below:

1- Press the "Home" button on the control panel of the printer

2- Navigate to "Network Settings", select it and then press OK

3- ONLY IF YOU SEE "Turn Wifi Radio ON", select it and press OK

4- Select "Wifi Setup Wizard"and press OK

5- A list of network names will show up there. Select your wireless network name there and press OK

6- If your wireless network has a security password, select WEP or WPA. If your wireless network DOES NOT have a password, select NONE. Then press OK

7- If you selected WEP or WPA, then you will be asked to enter the wireless password. Enter it and press DONE

8- Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

9- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience: CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have followed the instructions exactly as described and repeated the exercise 3-4 times without success. It is getting to be somewhat frustrating. Perhaps I filled in an incorrect "thread" or whatever.
I think I will stick to the USB cable for the time being for my two other computers with WiFi; I was trying to connect my notebook but it will have to wait.