John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HI, I have a samsung SCX 4521F copier. The scanner is locked

Customer Question

HI, I have a samsung SCX 4521F copier. The scanner is locked and I can see it is crooked through the glass. How can I access it to unlock it
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button ONLY if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Remove any remaining pages from the ADF.

2. Open the ADF cover.

3. Pull the jammed paper gently out of the ADF.

4. Close the ADF cover. Then load the removed page(s), if any, back into the ADF.

5. Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

6. If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your solution does not even relate to the problem I have asked about in my question. Dont worry about it, I will seek a service provider locally.

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Hello. We can still continue troubleshooting is you want. Please let me know. Thank you

John Cappucci