Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Have a mx310,receiving message ink absorber almost full .

Have a mx310,receiving message "ink absorber almost full". How do I take care of this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.

Turn off the power to your Canon MX310 printer. Hold the "Stop/Reset" button for five seconds then press and hold the "Power" button. Release the "Stop/Reset" button. Press and release the "Stop/Reset" button twice, then release the "Power" button. Watch for the power light to illuminate steady green, then press and release the "Stop/Reset" button. Count to three then repeat the process until you have pressed the "Stop/Reset" button three times. Press the "Power" button when the indicator on the power light illuminates orange. Open the printer cover, lift the retaining tab on the ink cartridges and remove the cartridges. Wait 30 seconds, reinstall the cartridges and lower the cover. Press the "Power" button to turn off the printer. Once the power turns off completely, press the "Power" button again to turn the printer back on to complete the reset process.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.