Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience

I am an employee of The IMT Group Insurance Co. They have

I am an employee of The IMT Group Insurance Co. They have provided me with a Lexmark Pinnacle Pro 901 for my home office. The model number is XXXXX and the serial number is XXXXX I came into the office to find that the machine had printed an error report stating there had been a power failure. I cannot get the machine to respond to me. It won't turn off or on. It has AW.060810 04:46 aw09ec/armaw on the screen.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
This can be caused by a few different things. The first and easiest to test is the outlet it is conected to. To test that just try another outlet and see if there is a difference. If there isn't next is to check the power cable with a multimeter and make sure it is sending an electric current to the machine. If it is not then that cable needs to be replaced. If it is then unfortunately the power supply unit inside the machine itself has failed and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately this can sometimes cost more to replace than the machine itself.

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.