Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

Just purchased Checksoft but unable to print (3) full size

Just purchased Checksoft but unable to print (3) full size checks on an 8.5x11 sheet(would fill the entire sheet. Able to print the personal but they are too small. The small checks are 6x3/3 per page. I need need 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 (3) per # XXXXX
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 years ago.
I can't be sure of this, but the first and most obvious thing I would advise you to try is, to go into your software's
File - Page Setup
and look for the settings for Margins / Header / Footer. Set the margins to minimum values e.g. 0.25 inch or 0.1 inch each - whatever your particular printer driver can allow, sometimes they don't allow 0.0 values for margins etc. - and then try Print Preview also, to see how everything lines up, before actually trying the printout.

If this helps with the problem and answers your question, then please click once on Accept for my Answer. (Only then will I be paid, by deduction of my share from the funds already deposited by you with JustAnswer. Thanks.) And, favorable feedback is appreciated.
(If this answer is still in any way inadequate, just ask for further details and I will try to get the right and complete answer to you.)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Recently discovered that the program only works for printing personal checks...Will need to get another (business) version..Thx, Ge0