Printer Answerman
Printer Answerman, Technician
Experience:  20 years in electronics, 5 years teaching experience, course writer/developer
24991566

I have a Canon PD.MA Energy Star printer and no owners manual.

I have a Canon PD.MA Energy Star printer and no owner's manual. I need a manual, or short of that, I need to know how to change ink cartridges. Please help.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

If you can find the model number located on a small placard, probably where the cord plugs into the printer, I can assist you.

Thanks,

Rob
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The printer is a Canon, made in Vietnam. The placard on the bottom is very hard to read, but appears to bear the number CIN-K10283 (B) and also reads: Complies with Canadian CES 003. I hope this helps.
Hmmmm...I'm taking a shot in the dark, but it may be the printer described in THIS LINK. If so, page 75 begins instructions on replacing the cartridges.

Please let me know if I'm incorrect.

Rob