Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp

Canon Imageclass mf4350d error code E225. What does it mean

Canon Imageclass mf4350d error code E225. What does it mean and how do I fix it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 years ago.

Hello. I can assist you with your question.

This is a known problem and can be corrected by updating the firmware to the latest release. You can download the firmware at the following location:

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have the firmware installed on my lap top. I can dissconnect the printer and I still get the same message. I have plugged it into the computer that it was working with and I get the same error message.
Expert:  replied 5 years ago.

I'm not referring to the drivers. I'm referring to the firmware which must be installed to the printer itself.

When you install the firmware from your computer, it gets installed on the printer and stays internal to the printer.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Every time I turn the printer on it defaults to system error E255 and I can not access the menue to switch the printer to download mode.