Aastan, Technician
Experience:  Computer Support Specialist I have established a 12 year track record of helping individuals manage their computer systems.

I have a canon PC735 copy machine. the code of paper jam comes

Customer Question

I have a canon PC735 copy machine. the code of paper jam comes up every time I try to use it. There is no paper jam. I tried unplugging the unit for awhile and then plugging it back in, same thing happened. I have found no reset button.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aastan replied 6 years ago.

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a global technical support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be the expert assisting you today.

You have to be very thorough when seeking out paper jams. Any fragment of paper less than 1inch X 1inch will cause an error and may be in the most obscure place.

There is now reset option for this device.

For this problem downloading the drivers and reloading them may fix your issue.

If you are sure there is no paper jam:

Other possible problem

The rear spring could have fallen off on the idler gear. You might look to see if a spring came loose on the back side of the bottom frame. If so seek the help of a canon rep to fix it.

Expert:  Aastan replied 6 years ago.
Canon Phone Support:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

How to reach a live person: Press # XXXXX first recording and then sit through the music until someone picks up

Hours of Operation: 8am-Midnight EST

Edited by Aastan on 10/6/2010 at 6:22 PM EST