Robert Preston
Robert Preston, Technician
Experience:  5+ Years of Hardware Printer repair including installation and repair of Xerox MFP devices

My Brother MFC 240-C wont print. It displays a report saying

My Brother MFC 240-C won't print. It displays a report saying "Low Temperature, allow machine to warm up to room temperature". The printer is room temperature, which is 22 degrees Celsius. what can I do to get machine to print.
Chat Conversation Started
Robert Preston :

This is usually a power supply problem

Robert Preston :

First I would try to unplug the printer for an hour or so and switch it to a different power outlet and see if it will come on. If it still will not then to resolve it, you would have to have the power board replaced to restore functionality.

Thanks and please click the green ACCEPT button after reviewing my answer.

JACUSTOMER-s3lrswg8- :

Let me try your "cure" methods. If your answer solves my problem, I will be pleased to click ACCEPT.

Robert Preston :

JACUSTOMER-s3lrswg8- :

Your method didn't help, and I don't have the luxury of time messing around with it hoping to get it repaired. Went out this afternoon and bought a new professional series Brother multifunction machine. Needless to say I'm back in business again. Thanks for trying. I will click accept as soon as I send this message out.