John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have tried deaqling with you people without success.

Customer Question

I have tried deaqling with you people without success.I have a work force 30 printer that is printing colored lines along with any copy.Your representatives online have not helped, and the printer was purchased over 4 months ago, and the store will not take it back.I have tried nozzle check, head cleaning, and print head alignment and it still does the sme thing.So far your support is terrible.Can you help?Dan***@******.*** XXX XXXX serial no KMQK083734 PRODUCT C11CA19201
Category: Printers
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 years ago.
Hello:

What company are you trying to contact?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I must say, you people are scum.

I needed help on my Epson printer, but all you are trying to do is get me to pay $38.00.

What a scam.

Hello:

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I will close your question to the Experts and turn off your email notifications.

Thanks so much :)