tbwhite2040
tbwhite2040, Technician
Experience:  8 years as Computer Support Specialist which allows me to work on printers, projectors, networks, et
35117564

Hi there. I have an MFC 7340 printer. I am experiencing several

Hi there. I have an MFC 7340 printer. I am experiencing several black lines being printed across evena blank page - seems to be about three inches between them and is a smudged line in each case about a quarter of an inch in depth. It contains sometimes a sort of ghost imprint from one of the lines in what I am printing. Seems that there is some sort of smudge oan adrum rollre or something?
Category: Printers
Expert:  tbwhite2040 replied 6 years ago.

You need to clean the print drum unit. Below is a link that shows you how to clean the drum unit in your unit.

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/BSC/public/as/sg/en/faq/faq/000000/002200/000056/faq002256_004.html?reg=as&c=sg&lang=en&prod=mfc7340_us_as