John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have an HP color laserjet 3600n which keeps calibrating and

Customer Question

I have an HP color laserjet 3600n which keeps calibrating and won't stop. It was printing just fine until we changed the cyan toner. After we put it in, it just kept calibrating and wouldn't print. If I send a document to print, I get a notice saying 'doc failed to print'. I tried sending the firmware update, but it appears not to have gone through -- I never got a message on my printer that it received the upgrade. I've taken all the toners out and put them back in. Can you tell me how to solve my calibrating problem so my printer will return to ready mode and print again??
Category: Printers
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

If you charged my card, please give me a refund -- my question did not get answered. I will look for a credit to my bank account. Thanks! Erika Houmard

I will return your good faith deposit immediately.

It can take up to 4 business days for the funds to be available depending on the funding source you used to make your good faith deposit.

If you used a credit card and made your deposit within 24 hours of requesting a return of that deposit, the charge will simply be canceled out.

Thanks for trying JustAnswer. :)