John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

looking for printer driver for windows 7 for canon image runner

looking for printer driver for windows 7 for canon image runner 1023 if. Can you help me find it?
Hello, I am Jhon Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Do you have Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit?. Right click the "Computer" icon on your desktop and select Properties to figure it out.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
32 bit

1- please click here ---> http://tinyurl.com/Canon-Imagerunner-1023if-w732
to download and install the Windows 7 driver for your printer.

2- Click Accept

3- Click OPEN to start the install

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
John: I replyed before I installed. It installed printer but it does not print. Seems to communicate to printer but will not print test page. Not sure this is correct driver. this printer is also fax and copier and scanner.

Ok, please go to Start, Devices and Printers and let me know what printers do you see listed there

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I went to the canon website again and found the correct driver. It wasn't the PCl, it is UFRII LT. found fax driver as well. No problems, if it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have found it. Printer working fine now. Thanks.