need instruction to operate a sharp EL-1197GIII printer adding

Customer Question

need instruction to operate a sharp EL-1197GIII printer adding machine,Ldisplay 10 digit w/
GT Function
Category: Printers
Expert:  green-owl replied 6 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

I uploaded you the owner manual at this link: EL-1197GIII manual
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I needed instructions dfor model EL-1197"G"III not for Model EL1197"P" which you sent.
Expert:  green-owl replied 6 years ago.
I can't find the G version. Try to see if it apply to that model (both seem quite identical and those don't evolve much with time). link the P manual for it's listed G model. If you want more information i invite you to call 1-800-237-4277 (1-800-BE-SHARP) and ask them if they could email you the G model manual if different enough.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Model P appears similar to G, but it is not the same. I need instructions to add a string of numbers see the total, clear the total then perform the same arithmetic to another string of numbers- Beleive me my instrument is labled Sharp EL1197GII L Display 10 digit GT Function. It is several months old but seems in good physical shape
Expert:  green-owl replied 6 years ago.
I really can't find anything more than what i gave. Try to call the number i included. I will opt-out of the question, who know, perhaps someone have that exact model.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks for you help offer. l:oks like I just have to use msworks to total these columns. I don't understand why my 89 years of age would prevent me from remembering how an adding machine works.