Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

How do we fix fault code C3451 on a Konoka Minolta Bizhub

Customer Question

How do we fix fault code C3451 on a Konoka Minolta Bizhub 250
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
Error c3451 is a warm up error meaning the machine has not yet reached the correct temperature within a specific time. To Reset switch machine off using the switch inside the front door, not the one on the control panel. While holding the UTILITY key down on the control panel switch the machine back on keeping the UTILITY key held down. Eventually a Trouble reset key will be displayed in the LCD screen. Tap that, OK will be displayed then turn off the machine and then turn it back on. This will reset the error code, if the code reoccurs then there will be a problem with the fuser unit in the machine, and this will require replacing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Will try it out and if it works accept the answer and pay.
Hope it works
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
That is no problem at all take all the time you need and let me know the results when you can.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
We will try replacing the fuser unit and if that works, process the payment. Thankyou.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
No problem take all the time you need

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
We have not managed to solve the problem with the solution provided.