Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have an Epson Workforce 600, and have run the head cleaning

Customer Question

I have an Epson Workforce 600, and have run the head cleaning operation 5 times in a row and do not get any pattern on the nozzle check except for blue. I have four new cartridges in the printer now, and the printer shows that the cartridges are full.

Besides running the head cleaning operation, what can I do to restore printing?

Thanks,
Fred Kuch
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 70 seconds
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there
If it is it means the print head has failed
In order to fix this the print head inside the printer needs to be replaced
The print head is the part of the printer that puts ink from the cartridges onto the page
Unfortunately this can sometimes cost more to replace then the machine itself

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No difference. I get some blue with the nozzle check, but no other colors. I'll wait awhile and repeat the cleaning. Do you have any other suggestions I could try?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
Unfortunately as i said if te cleaning the way I gave you does not work it means the print head has failed and needs to be replaced. Make sure you do it with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab that will ensure it is as clean as it can get.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Your suggestions didn't work. I just spent 30 minutes cleaning the inside of the printer. Unless you have something else to try, I'm done with this.

I noticed that my credit card was billed. How do I get my money back?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: The expert was knowledgeable, but the answer did not solve my problem. The printer does not print.

Please refund the $11.

Thank you,
Fred Kuch.
The expert was knowledgeable, but the answer did not solve my problem. The printer does not print.

Please refund the $11.

Thank you,
Fred Kuch