Robert Preston
Robert Preston, Technician
Experience:  5+ Years of Hardware Printer repair including installation and repair of Xerox MFP devices
14124282

My all in one Lexmark P4350 has stopped feeding the paper properly.

My all in one Lexmark P4350 has stopped feeding the paper properly. It seems to try and grab it and then it gets half way and nothing happens.If I put just one piece of paper in it seems to work better, but still have to press the paper feed button to get it going. Its all fed into the guide properly and I had no problems previously with it, any ideas please? Thanks

Most likely the paper rollers are worn out. Try using a dampened lint free cloth to thoroughly clean the rollers and see if that helps. If it does not, the roller will have to be replaced.

Thanks,
Robert Preston