Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Cannon Pixma mp600 error code 5010. I have disconnected the

Cannon Pixma mp600 error code 5010. I have disconnected the power and usb and then restarted - no change - I then reinstalled the drivers - no change. Any suggestions.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 years ago.
Unfortunately, if you have already done all that, it is probable that your Canon printer is in need of servicing by a service professional.
The support page at Canon USA's website, for this error number ( 5010 ) indicates that that is the option to follow.
It further states that you can get support by email (e.g. to ask Canon about this error) by using the form off
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=SupportMailWSSSAct&fcategoryid=238&modelid=13800#

or, that you may call Canon Support by phone, at
1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666)
during 'business hours' (10 am to 10 pm Eastern Time, Mo-Fri), and that if your printer is out of warranty, there may be a service charge for such support by phone (unless the printer is covered by an Extended Service Plan.)

Warranty terms can be found by going to
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=238&modelid=13800#SupportDetailAct
and clicking (to the lower left of the page) on the link that reads, "Warranty Terms."

Good luck.

If this answers your question adequately, then click once on Accept for this Answer to your question, please (only then will I be paid by an amount taken out of the funds you deposited with JustAnswer. Thanks.)