Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

hp printer reads print error and will not print

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
what model printer is it?
is the error shown on the printer or the computer?
what is the exact error message?
what version of windows are you using?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hp office jet all in one j68400
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
what is the exact error message?
what version of windows are you using?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it reads on computer when i go to printer document status 2 error prints. port hp-192,168,12-m... it was running fine in am till i went to print 1page.then they all bavked up. it also reads office jet hp j68400 o the screen as far as printer# is concerend. i do not get it . the 1st model# i gave u off the printer was different. windows vista
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Click on the start orb and then type in services and press enter
Click on name to sort in alphabetical order and look for print spooler
Double click on it and then click on stop
Then delete all the print jobs that say error on them in the que
Then press start on the print spooler and click on ok
Close the services window
Then bookmark or favorite this page so you can get back to me
Restart the computer and then try to print something

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i do not understand any thing u wrote please call me XXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
we can not call we can only provide support through this website

Click on the start orb on the lower left corner and then type in services and press enter
Close the services window

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
first where is ORB, left hand corner of what? i am new at this.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
It is on the bottom left hand corner of the computer desktop and looks like this

http://www.keystone-technical.com/images/vista-start-orb.png
Close the services window

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
did all that u required,it reads printer ready ,still does not print.all is canceled out so how can u help?u have done nothing for all u are suppose to claim to know. i am going to call hp.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
I am going to opt out and open this to all experts
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
please do so,went to control panel ,printer it reads hp office jet j6400 series default printer printer status:error location ip=192.168.1.2,host=hpo921e8
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am sure hp will enjoy,reading all u have done and not let it go unattend as u have an expect and to rip people off as u are doing .i for sure will give u what u so rightly deserve.if u make me play i play i am at my best. thank u