Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch, Engineer
Experience:  20 years hands-on experience in an Office equipment and computer environment.

I have a Lexmark X3650 which now has a paper jam. I have looked

I have a Lexmark X3650 which now has a paper jam. I have looked at the printer from every angle and cannot find a way to open it in order to get to the paper jam. The printer is now useless. Help!!!
Hi Bob,

lexmark offers no instructions on clearing paper jams. It is on you I guess. or they figure it does not jam (which is silly)

here is the whole manual, which i have checked for any jam instructions. None. n&segment=SUPPORT&userlocale=EN_US&locale=en&type=open&searchid=1253835602349&answerid=16777229&iqaction=6&,35161,35185

try this printer cartridge stall procedure. that is the only jam-ish answer they have

Also they offer live chat

And email support

wish I had more info for you than to just look for the jam. but none exists and every printer is different.

I will be offline shortly for a few hours. will follow up then.

If you are still having problems, please ask me for more information. If you received information on your solution, Please CLICK the GREEN ACCEPT button.

If your question is still not answered, Please do not leave bad feedback without giving me a chance to resolve it. Just contact me again or repost the question. I am here to help you through the solution and your satisfaction!

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX of Success with solving the problem-

I am usually online 1pm-4am eastern US time…

PS: To contact me directly in the future, Reply to this question, or at a later time use this link and start question with "For Carl"::

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Just FYI: I got into a live chat session with Lexmark's technical people. After telling me how to "clean" the printer, (which did nothing to solve the problem) his best advice was to buy a new printer. He offered to send me a 20% discount coupon to buy a new one on-line. I think I shall just avoid Lexmark printers from now on. You might want to pass this along. Thanks for trying to help.