Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

I have 22 college algebra problems that I need done with

Customer Question

I have 22 college algebra problems that I need done with work shown
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I have 22 college algebra problems that i need done with work shown
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: I think that should be it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with your algebra questions. Please post the problems at your convenience.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there a way for me to take a picture and upload them? Its hard to type out. I'm sorry. This is the first time I've used this.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

Yes. Actually, screenshots or pictures usually work better than text anyway.

You can attach the images to your reply. There should be a link on the page for attaching a file.

Alternatively, you can upload the images to a file-sharing website such as mediafire.com or sendspace.com and then post the "sharing link" for the file in your reply. That would allow me to access and download the screenshots.

As a last resort, it would also be possible to send the images to me by email. However the site imposes a small additional charge for that, so I'd recommend trying the other options first.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with either process. I'll do what I can to help.

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Awesome! I'll upload the the pictures. Out of curiosity, how much do you charge? The questions aren't hard I'm just swamped at work right now and don't have the time to complete.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

The way that the site works, the customer determines the price that they are offering to have the work done. There is nothing that I can do to change that price in either direction. If you have questions about the price for this particular problem set, you would need to contact a Customer Service representative, as I have said just about as much as they will allow me to say. There should be a link on the page that you can use to contact them, or you can call(###) ###-####

There is no need to feel rushed to get the images posted. I expect to be online for the next several hours. Obviously, the sooner they are posted, the sooner I can get them back to you. I'm just saying there is no need to panic if it takes longer than you expected it to.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Got it, so basically I make an offer to you for a set of questions, and you can either accept or decline? Getting ready to upload now.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

Yep, that's pretty much how it works. :)

It helps to think of the site as a marketplace, rather than a direct service.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Added the files! I could pay $50 and do a $20 bonus for an A :)
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

It looks like the first page didn't come through. Can you try attaching that one again?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Attached :)
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

Got it, thanks.

I'm pretty sure I've done this set before. Let me just double check to make sure that none of the problem details have changed. If I don't need to alter anything, I should be able to get these posted for you very soon.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

You're quite welcome.

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

I checked all of the problems except for #5 and #6, as they were not included in the images that you posted. Everything else was identical, so I wouldn't expect either of those problems to have changed. If it turns out that either of those are different from what is in this solution set, please let me know and I'll be happy to rework the problem for you.

Here are the solutions:

AlgebraSolutions

Clicking the above link will take you to a page where you can download the solutions as a Word document. Please let me know if you have any difficulty accessing this file.

Also, please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions. I will be more than happy to explain anything that is not clear.

Finally, please be sure to rate the service that you have received.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure how 5 and 6 didn't get on there. I see them in my picture.5) f(x) = -1/2x + 5
-1/2 is written as negative and then 1 over 26) Solve the following equation:
|x| = 3
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 month ago.

Sometimes the file attachment process goes a little wonky.

Those are the same problems though, so you should be all set.