Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

The Caribbean Paradise has 19 more deluxe staterooms than

Customer Question

The Caribbean Paradise has 19 more deluxe staterooms than the Pacific Paradise. The Mediterranean Paradise has 33 fewer deluxe staterooms than three times the number of deluxe staterooms on the Pacific Paradise. Find the number of deluxe staterooms for each of the ships if the total number of deluxe staterooms for the three ships is 706
JA: The Pre-Calculus Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Pre-Calculus Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pre-Calculus Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Ryan replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this problem. I'll have a solution posted for you shortly.

Thanks,

Ryan

Expert:  Ryan replied 6 months ago.

Hi again,

Here is the solution:

Staterooms

Clicking on the above link will take you to a page where you can download the solution as a Word document. Please let me know if you have any difficulty accessing this file, and please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this solution.

Thanks,

Ryan