Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

20 Multiple Choice Math questions...need soon and accurate

Customer Question

20 Multiple Choice Math questions...need soon and accurate (pretty please)
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Is this the same question I am answering now? please reply. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologize, I was giving a seminar all day yesterday and just got back from today when I finally got a moment to check my inbox. The file MQ2B is the correct attach.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Meant to say, just got back from church this morning
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

can I continue answering this? please reply asap. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir, as stated earlier but thank you for double checking to make sure the right questions are answered :-) !!!
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

By the way, as one of the strict rules of this site, we cannot post our emails or any private information here, (also for our own protection). But there is one option I can send to you my email (using a private dialog box) so that I can send the answer to your email, in order to prevent others from downloading or copying the answers if I will post them here. (please do not post your email here) Do you want me to use that option? please reply. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have your email and have replied to it
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Are they two exactly the same sets of 20 MCQs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir as long as you are strictly referring to atch MQ2B
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, I don't understand why we are spending so many days confirming that attachment "MQ2B" is the correct attachment?
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

If they are exactly the same sets of MCQ, and I have already sent the answer for the first one, and so, for this, the answer will also be the same as the first set you have sent me.

Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

I have sent you already the answers, please check your email 5 days ago, also I only change the file name, but the original file name of that is still MQ2B, (it so happened I just changed the file name to the first question of the MQ2B, please compare to see for your self that they are really identical

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just sent you an email...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way, I received your file and you were dead-on. Thank you very much!! You seriously came in and saved the original conundrum. I will highly recommend you anytime! Are you possibly available for another MC?
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

just do not forget to put my name at the start of your new math question, like "For Mr Glenn only" in order to request me, thanks