Mr. GLENN
Mr. GLENN, Math/Stat Expert
Experience:  math professor for at least 15 yrs
79514296

The function P(t) = 145e-0.092t models a runner's pulse,

Customer Question

The function P(t) = 145e-0.092t models a runner’s pulse, P(t), in beats per minute, t minutes after a race, where 0 ≤ t ≤15. Graph the function using a graphing utility. TRACE along the graph and determine after how many minutes the runner’s pulse will be 70 beats per minute. Round to the nearest tenth of a minute. Verify your observation algebraically.
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site!

Do you need to put the answer in word file? Also, can I just use here MS Excel? Please reply asap. Thanks.

Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

By the way, is the function, actually

P(t) = 145e raised to (-0.092t) ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not to sure what you mean by putting the answer in word file? It's asking for a graph
and yes the function is:
P(t)=145e raised to (-0.092t)
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

ah ok, please hold on, will send the answer in maybe 5 to 15 mins, please hold on for some more clarifications. Thanks

Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

I will use two graphing utilities, one is excel, and the other is wolframalpha, just choose which ever do you want.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excel will be fine
Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

Attached below is the link of the word file of the complete answers. Please copy and paste the link, and download.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4cgb9a25hgxoa74

Thanks

*************************************************************************************************************************************

If you are satisfied and happy with the answer, please choose a high rating. If you need more information, clarifications, or are not satisfied yet, choose 'Continue the conversation'. Bonuses are very much appreciated. Thanks!

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT. So kindly do not forget to rate and accept the answer, thanks!

You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn only" at the start/title of your question.

Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Have you received now the answers in word file? Please reply asap. Thanks.

Thanks

Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Did you receive the answer file? Do you still have other questions or clarifications? please reply. thanks