Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Intermediate Algebra-Please do a portfolio on the PDF

Customer Question

Intermediate Algebra-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. This portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed
this assignment. 15 pages single lines .this can go up to $130 max
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using the site.

I'll be happy to help you with this. Does this have the same deadline as the other math paper?

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

There is some overlap between the two assignments. Will it be a problem to include the same information in both papers where the topics overlap?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No go a head
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok, no problem. It would be kind of ridiculous to rewrite material just to make it different. I'd like to think that my first version is my best effort, so rewriting any of it kind of becomes "second best" by default. Why produce "second best" work? :)

I expect that both of these will run longer than 15 pages each, particularly if examples are included to support the explanatory material. You should expect to be paying close to your maximum for the two papers, given the time and effort involved. If this turns out to take less time than I think it will, I'll let you know and we can make an adjustment accordingly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome.

Expert:  Mr. GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you have a list of topics for this subject?