Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

College Algebra- Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus

Customer Question

College Algebra- Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed
this assignment.
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using the site. I have reviewed the two files that were attached to your post. It is not clear what you need help with at this point. Can you please clarify what you need help with?

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ryan I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit . the essay is based of life/career experiences with the the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also I am willing to go up to $130 for a minimum of 15 pages single line
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

So, if I am understanding this correctly, you need an essay that shows proficiency in each of the topics mentioned in the list of lessons for the course. Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also some sort of documentation of the proficiency
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
15 pages
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Do you have anything that shows what a typical portfolio would look like?

Also, how soon would you need to have this completed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't any samples and I can get this by Sunday the latest Tuesday let me know if this is okay
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok. I believe I can have something for you by Sunday.

At this point, I envision having a separate section for each item on the lesson list. I'm not sure how this will "flow" as an essay though, since there is so much variation in the material that is covered.

Once the solution is posted, and you have rated the answer, you will have an opportunity to add a bonus. You can use that to make up the difference between your offer and what you have paid so far.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no problem
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to give you and update and let you know that I'm about half done with this one. I expect to have it posted for you sometime tomorrow.

(Note: The system behind this website insists that I reply to any waiting customers, so there is no need to simply acknowledge this update. That would just force me to post yet another reply. However, should you have anything that you need me reply to, please don't hesitate to post it.)

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. And if possible I have posted a few others can u take a look on them same method of completion but different subjects. Don't worry about the due date and also all of the papers that have not been chosen by another writer has a minimum of 500 words. For the same cost that was posted. Please let me know.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

I saw the one about probability and statistics. I haven't looked at the list of topics, but I suspect that I am capable of doing that one. I probably shouldn't commit to it though until I have at least finished this one. I'll let you know if I can do that one.

The others that you have posted all seem to be in categories that I am not admitted to on this site, so I wouldn't be able to help with those.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well they should all be essay.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Yes, but the ones about accounting and finance, for instance, will get categorized in the Business Homework category. Some are likely in the General category, and some are probably in the Writing Homework category. It just depends on the content of each assignment. I don't have access to questions in any of those categories, since my specialty is math.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How about this complete this then look at the one u have access too. Of any thing else that available after those I will request that it be general.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Here is a response for this assignment:

CollegeAlgebra

Thanks,

Ryan

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Have you had a chance to review this yet? I am not completely certain that this is what you were looking for, and I don't want to do the other one in the same style if this one is not meeting your needs. Any feedback you have would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Your question is showing up on the Open Questions list, but it doesn't seem to have any new response from you. Did you need additional help with this project?

Ryan