Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

Please see info: Let me know once you have the info. Thanks

Customer Question

For Ryan**
Please see info:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByNapP9DTGNYfi1VZkExZDRQTTRUM1FfeVF0emJfcFlIUnB0M0RKZkJNN3k1QURkblJmYjg
Let me know once you have the info.
Thanks
Category: Pre-Calculus
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the new request.

I'll be happy to help with these, but I am not permitted to use your login information. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but that's kind of a bridge too far. You'll need to upload the problems to your Google drive, either as a text document or as a file of screenshots.

Also, unless these are unusually short problem sets, this looks to be quite a lot of work for the price being offered. We can wait and see what the actual work looks like, but we may need to come to some kind of agreement about the work/price ratio.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan

Unfortunately, this will not work as some of the questions (Quizzes) have time limit.

As far as the price, I can wait to see what you come back with.. I have already done some of the homework but no longer have the time as I'm currently traveling.

With that being said, we do need to get over the access hurdle.

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

I don't really know what else I can offer here. While I understand your position, I simply can't jeopardize my ability to use this site, even though I would prefer to be as helpful as possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Understood.. I guess we can cancel this question.

Thanks

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok, no problem. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Regards,

Ryan